Background

April 29, 2016

Things I Loved Today

1. Emma did Carys' hair in the bathroom this morning. In a kind, helpful, sisterly fashion, and neither of them got mad at each other for any reason, large or small. (This is rare.)

2. We left the house AHEAD of schedule and had time to stop for a morning treat on the way to school. (This is also rare.)


3. When we got to school, Cooper had trouble gathering his things on the way out of the car; Carys went back to lend a hand. (This is so rare I'm not sure it has ever happened before. I think her benevolence could have been a result of Emma's earlier sisterly love.)


4. I got an unsolicited hug from each child before I left them. Cooper came back for seconds.


5. We got to play video games all hour every hour in class today. (If my administrators are reading this, they were completely EDUCATIONAL in nature and I can prove it.)


6. The sun is shining, there's a home softball game after school and our Varsity Cardinals are killing it, so I am super excited to go watch them win another one.


Lucky Number 7: I found a twenty in my jeans pocket that I forgot I had. 


Life is GOOD. 


No comments:

Post a Comment